Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amy R's Friday Sketch


I just recently started trying some of Amy R's sketches. I really love this Friday Sketch!

The patterned paper is Amberley Grace and the sentiment is one of the GWP's in the current catalog. Did you know that for every $30 in purchases from The Angel Company you can choose a Free Gift With Purchase (GWP) stamp? The Petaloo flowers and rhinestone brad were RAK'd to me by an online scrapping gal Deb Harter, and I found the button and satin ribbon in my stash. Make sure you check out Deb's blog! She is one awesome scrapbooker!

Thanks Amy for another great sketch! I'm planning on using this one again very very soon.

5 comments:

Deb said...

You are so sweet!! I am so glad you liked the RAK, and I LOVE what you have done with those flowers. They look amazing with those papers! That is one gorgeous card!

Linda F. said...

Definitely a WOW card!

Barb said...

This is sooooo pretty, Rachel! I just love those flowers with the AG paper!

AmyR said...

Great card! Love those flowers! Thanks for playing along!

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh, this one is GORGEOUS!!!!