Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just Wild - Beate's WSC #29


That's what this card is! I needed to whip out a really quick card for my daughter. She is 6 years old now....or she will be when she wakes up in the morning. I was happy to see Beate is back to posting her weekly sketches, so I knew I had a place to jump off. I also wanted to use my Wild For You set, and the Uptown Girl papers seemed perfect for my little girl. I inked up each word of the sentiment with my Tombow markers separately, stamped, then inked up the next word, etc. to make it go around the circle. It's hard to see in the scan, but I added a pink jewel on top of the black brad for a little extra punch that a six-year old will appreciate. Thanks Beate for another great sketch!

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

fabulous card, love the stamp it's so cute

Anonymous said...

Rachel, that's adorable.
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOO... I love this card and I know your daughter will too! Very inspiring Rachel!

:-)