Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ornamental Snowflakes Thanks


I need a few thank-you cards to send for Christmas presents and such. Coincidentally, this happens to be the challenge over at Mothers & Daughters Creations! I started with CPS sketch #97. The paper is Merry Wishes (retired). I stamped the circles with Ornamental Snowflakes. The sentiment is one of the free Gift With Purchase stamps available with any $30 order. (Actually this GWP is from an old catalog, but there is one very similar in the current catalog).

4 comments:

Leah said...

Wow! This is really pretty! I love the color combo you chose:) Thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

I love this card & color combination!

Tam said...

This is beautiful! I love your colors - thanks so much for playing along with MDC!

Cathy and Steve said...

Such a beautiful card - I also love the colors... a refreshing change from Christmas red and evergreen! Congrats on being chosen as the weekly winner at MDC!!