Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've been tagged!

Whew! It's been one of those weeks with little or no time to create. I hate to be a neglectful blogger, but I've got my fingers crossed I'll be able to finish a thing or two tomorrow. I've been tagged by my dearest upline, Jen! She is just a ball of energy. I honestly don't know how she does all she does. Make sure you pay her blog a visit.

Here are the questions:

1)If you could have 100.00 pounds worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments,which would you choose?

WOW! That's a hard one. But even though I think I already have enough to last me for a decade or so, I'd take the paper.

2) If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub ons which would you choose?

Definitely stamps. They are just so much more versatile.

3) If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?

This is a tough one too! I hate to think about getting yet another year behind in my scrapping, but right now cards are much more fun for me. And I guess if you're already 40 years behind on layouts, what's 41? LOL

4) Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home ?

I would definitely take the scrapping room at home. And while we're dreaming, let's make it a BIG room!

5) And the last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?

I am not sure I have a definitive style. Usually it's just whosever style has inspired me the most recently. :)

Now I am to tag 5 other blogging friends.... so here I go:

1. Linda
2. Amy
3. Denean
4. Chelle
5. Jennifer

No comments: