Thursday, November 1, 2007

I got my Wings!!


I took the plunge and signed up with The Angel Company! And WOW! Look at all the goodies in my starter kit. I am so excited to be Angel #4076. I started this blog to share all my TAC creations and specials, so check back often for updates and (hopefully) some inspiration. I'll also have a link here for online ordering in the very near future.

Here's a pic of my starter kit. Now if this isn't enough to get the mojo flowing, I don't know what is. *BIG SMILES*



If you've ever wanted a set of wings yourself, November is a great time to sign up! New Angels will receive $50 additional FREE T-coded stamps with their starter kit (which already includes 7 stamp sets of your choice and the Stamp of the Month). I'm just getting started, and I'm already in love with this company. Whether you are an enthusiast or a hobbyist, there is a set of wings just your size waiting for you! Feel free to email me if you have any questions (link on the right).

No comments: