Saturday, December 29, 2007

CPS 44 - Out with the Old....In with the New!!

Yesterday was the last day to order the retiring paper collections and stamp sets....including the Cheers set that I used to make this Happy New Year's card. I started with the sketch from CPS 44. The black circle is Cuttlebugged using the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. Cardstock from Bazzill, Ribbon is Offray. Paper is from the Uptown Girl WingItCollection. The images were stamped with Starlite Silver Brilliance ink, and I added Stardust Stickles to the drink in the glass and the bubbles in the air.

















As much as I hate to see the Cheers set retire, I am really excited about the new catalog! I have my one copy....still waiting for my order to arrive so I can get one in your hands ASAP! If you placed an order with me in 2007, I will automatically be sending you one when they arrive.

















I will let you have a peek of the new GWP's. These are the complimentary stamps ("Gift With Purchase") you get for placing an order of $30 or more. I already have a few of these on my wish list. You should be able to enlarge the image by clicking on it. The Bind-It-All and ScorPal are also in the new catalog! My wish list just gets longer and longer. LOL

Please let me know if I can help you get a catalog! I can't wait for you to see it.

No comments: